Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

MUSAK

Ok, so over on the DM  site, I have found myself in a habit of posting videos that I have found on youtube, whilst nursing my foot injury.
Music is deeply important to me and serves many purposes.  So
Nmetimes it helps me process my feelings, other times it helps lighten my mood/heavy heart.
I have a fairly broad spectrum of music I love from the obvious (classic violin literature, symphonic literature) to neoafro instrumental funk, to stoner rock and death metal, to bluegrass and chamber pop.
I could literally communicate to others in music-sadly the world dictates I use words not rhythm, tone, and verse.  Think about it, we could say so much more!
Ok enough explaination.  I am going to use this post to chronicle my favorite finds on Youtube.  I will update this ALOT
Feel free to comment or shoot any suggestions my  way!
Here we go:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LLAN29W-4w


No comments:

Post a Comment